Fitness Near You

• Low budget home gym recommendations?

I already do cardio outside my house mainly running and biking and I want to start lifting weights inside my house with a home gym. I've seen many different systems and stuff and im wondering what your opinion on the best low budget items I can purchase that will give me the most bang for my buck? (I was thinking dumbbells and maybe a bench but would love to hear what youve had success with)

Posted by iLearn on November 19th 2:02pm

• Replys

• I have purchased many (too many) items for my home gym but at the end of the day, here are things I actually use:

dumbbells (adjustable plates)
    bench (NOT bench press, just a regular bench I use for dumbbell chest exercises)
    pull up bar (a MUST in my opinion, easy, cheap and a great exercise)
    fitness ball (I use this for balance and advanced pushups and ab workouts)

thats just me though..my buddy has a bench press and he uses that and the barbell for most of his workout -- bench press, squats etc

Posted by jacktrack on November 20th 2:24pm

• dumbbells are the best in my opinion. cheap, easy to use, transportable and literally 100's of workout options to choose from.

Posted by lemonlady29 on November 23rd 4:41pm

• benchpress with incline/decline and maybe a set of d-bells ;)

Posted by Musclegrab on November 26th 4:22pm

• Home fitness gyms are quite popular for people who want the benefits of a good workout without having to leave home to get it. The best home gyms on the market are durable, reliable, constructed with quality parts and materials, and most importantly, meet your specific fitness and workout needs.
    [url=http://www.foodandfit.info/is-too-much-cardio-bad-for-you]Cardio[/url]

Posted by Nicosstylianou on September 24th 7:09am

Login or Register to use quick reply.